If you want to create your own internet radio station we highly recommend Radionomy as your entry point for radio playout. Get on the air in a matter of hours without spending a penny. After that, your fate is in your own hands as you are set clear audience targets to hit in order to keep your station licensed and on the air. You can even deliver your station to your listeners via the amazing TuneIn Radio network.
Discover and experience radio like never before! Radionomy is one of the largest online radio networks in the world and provides a whole host of services that makes it easy to create your online radio station for free:
- Prerecorded and live broadcasting
- Coverage of copyright
- Programming tools for radio playout
- Audience reports
- Extensive Music library
- Storage space for your content/songs
3 – How do I create my own radio station on Radionomy?
Internet radio creation at Radionomy is easy thanks to our new Radio Manager, an intuitive web-based dashboard that centralizes all the tools needed for running an online radio station in one place. You can create, program and set your station to live in just four steps:
- 1. Account – The first step is to create an account here at Radionomy. If you have not already done so, please follow the link to get started: Create an account
- 2. Create – Go to http://rmo.radionomy.com and log-in using the same password and user name you signed up to Radionomy with. Once you are at the main page, go to settings and select the Creation tab to name your radio station, select tags and music styles, include a description of your station, and upload an image that best represents your personal flair.
- 3. Program – Once you have created your station, now is the time to select and program the music you want to play.
- Guide – If you need help using Radio Manager, a user’s guide is available here: Instructional Guide.
- 4. Activate – Once you have set your programming, your radio station will be online at: www.radionomy.com within 24 hours!
4 – Tools and Help
Your radio station is on line, but this is just the beginning for this state-of-the-art internet radio creation system. Plenty of information and radio playout tools are available to help you follow your station’s growth and to help you promote it.
Help and Forum – This community space is the place to go where you can ask for help, get advice, share stories with other radio station producers and learn how to make money from your radio station. Visit us here at: Radionomy Forum.
5 – Important conditions of use
There are two important points to note when creating a radio station on Radionomy:
- Growing Audience – Nine months after your radio station begins broadcasting, you must have reached an average audience of 130 stream hours per day (average of the past 30 days) in order to continue to be hosted free of charge. For more information, visit: http://marketing.radionomy.com/Legal/faqcgu-en.pdf
- Advertising – Radionomy broadcasts advertising on your radio station and may share revenue from the ads under certain conditions. When a station’s audience reaches certain levels, Radionomy splits its advertising revenue with the station manager (you). Revenue will be calculated each month and payment will be made depending on the number of ads run and your station’s actual audience.